PEQ Mini Beta - Testing Experience

Brantome

Please use this thread only to discuss your personal experience with the testing of the PEQ feature for the WiiM Mini and the beta firmware you requested. This thread should not replace submitting tickets as that route provides WiiM support with the necessary device and app logs to diagnose and hopefully fix any issues.

From what WiiM have already posted:

“For those testing please see the tutorial below
We appreciate your ongoing participation as a Beta tester.

If you encounter any issues during the update process or while using this function, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your feedback is invaluable to us.

Thank you for your continued support and contribution to our Beta testing program!”

I'm currently running firmware v4.6.527152 and now have access to PEQ in the WiiM Home app.

So far, so good - screen is easy to use on both my Ipad and android phone, and entry of values seems smooth and without issues. Saving custom settings also feels slick.

Need to play around with some settings to listen to it though, and might try some room audio apps and see what PEQ values they suggest.

I'm currently running firmware v4.6.527152 and now have access to PEQ in the WiiM Home app.

So far, so good - screen is easy to use on both my Ipad and android phone, and entry of values seems smooth and without issues. Saving custom settings also feels slick.

Need to play around with some settings to listen to it though, and might try some room audio apps and see what PEQ values they suggest.
Just turn it up; everything sounds better loud. ( Well, except Rap ;) )

Does the Wiim Mini PEQ have four bands available?

Back