WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

Sorry, it may be closer to late Jan to early Feb. Once we have more exact dates we'll share it with you all. Sorry for the delay and inconvenience! We can't wait for you to try it out when it's available on our Amazon listings in those countries.

@wiimteam; Please expand the allowed shipping locations in EU. I live in Sweden and since amazon.se is not on your list I thought I'd order from amazon.de or even amazon.it but it says shipping is not possible to my location. I can however order it from Amazon.com though I prefer to order it with the correct power adapter.

@wiimteam; Please expand the allowed shipping locations in EU. I live in Sweden and since amazon.se is not on your list I thought I'd order from amazon.de or even amazon.it but it says shipping is not possible to my location. I can however order it from Amazon.com though I prefer to order it with the correct power adapter.
oooof I was hyped to see that pre-orders on Amazon.de were available, but I can't order from Belgium too. Bummed I didn't just order from Amazon.com 4 weeks ago :D
Here's two other listings though:

Audiophonics (available for pre-order now)
Hifistudio79 (free shipping to NL & BE)

Edit: ordering from Belgium on the German Amazon website seems possible now! -> done ✅

Last edited:
Yes correct. The power adapter provided will have the associated regions power supply. So any WiiM products but in US will have US style power adapter.
Hi guys, I bought mine from Amazon US and it took 3 days to be delivered to the UK, well done WiiM!

Now I have a question: my WiiM Pro came with the US adapter, is it safe to use a Samsung USB charger to power it? It says Output: 9.0V/1.67A or 5.0V/2.0A on the charger so I assume it would be ok and the proper current would be detected, but I'm not 100% sure because of the multiple voltage.

Or would it be better/safer to get a US to UK pin adapter?

Thank you guys!

Hi guys, I bought mine from Amazon US and it took 3 days to be delivered to the UK, well done WiiM!

Now I have a question: my WiiM Pro came with the US adapter, is it safe to use a Samsung USB charger to power it? It says Output: 9.0V/1.67A or 5.0V/2.0A on the charger so I assume it would be ok and the proper current would be detected, but I'm not 100% sure because of the multiple voltage.

Thank you guys!
Hi hboinay,

You can use any USB power adapter with the 5V, 2A or higher power. Thank you!

Thank you guys!
Hi, did you have to pay any import duty?

Hmmm thats got me thinking. I'll give the uk availability another week then try US import.

I suppose another consideration with this method is what would happen if you needed to return the item.

I suppose another consideration with this method is what would happen if you needed to return the item.
Exactly the same as Amazon UK, they provide you with a return label.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-25 125850.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-25 125850.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 5
Back