WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

Hi
I did my preorder on 27 january on Amazon Italy and........still nothing.
When do you presume that Amazon Italy will phisically receive the Pro and consequently will ship it?
I've been waiting ever since I saw the Pro available in the US (December).
It's really a long wait and I'm looking forward to having it
When i will have my long awaited Pro?

Hi
I did my preorder on 27 january on Amazon Italy and........still nothing.
When do you presume that Amazon Italy will phisically receive the Pro and consequently will ship it?
I've been waiting ever since I saw the Pro available in the US (December).
It's really a long wait and I'm looking forward to having it
When i will have my long awaited Pro?
All of us in Europe are waiting! ;)
& check out WiiM's previous comments! Shouldn't take much longer

Hmm today the ability to pre-order & pay on Amazon Germany is gone.. And there's just a plain message "Currently Unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Seems like a step backwards 😅

It would be very interesting to know if Linkplay has already shipped the PROs. At the moment, I understand the last statement made by Linkplay to mean that they have already arrived in Europe and Amazon only has to collect them and send them to the end customers. If this is not the case, it would be nice and honest if we here in the forum could get a statement (it is annoying to go to the website every day and check whether something has happened or to check the emails for shipment notifications from amazon).

Hmm today the ability to pre-order & pay on Amazon Germany is gone.. And there's just a plain message "Currently Unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Can't confirm, I still have the order-button.

That’s just a standard Amazon “out of stock” message, I wouldn’t read too much into it.

Well, it was an indication that something was happening! ;) There's the ability to buy again and it now shows a delivery date! Same thing on the Italian Amazon page, but unavailable still on the French and UK page, weirdly 😅

Screenshot_20230202-052259.png

Just this morning Amazon.it mailed me about shipping date update. It seems that i will receive my WiiM Pro on 14 of February😅😅👋👋

Anyone else got an update it should arrive earlier? Mine should come around Feb 6.
Happy dayzzz ✌️

Last edited:
Just this morning Amazon.it mailed me about shipping date update. It seems that i will receive my WiiM Pro on 14 of February😅😅👋👋
Yes I also got an update. I ordered from the German store to ship to the Netherlands and it now says it will arrive Monday 6 February.

No sign of even a pre-order at Amazon UK, let alone a ship date. Another result of our isolated non-Europe position in the UK post-Brexit—not the worst example, for sure, but still irritating.

Habe am 20.01.23 bestellt. Vor 2 Tagen benachrichtgung, dass Lieferung zwischen 10.-14.02 erfolgt. Gestern auf Amazon gesehen, dass neue Bestellung sofort lieferbar ist. Ich habe ursprüngliche Bestellung storniert und neu bestellt. Jetzt bekomme ich ihn morgen.!!! Ist schon versandt. Schon eigenartig. Aber ich freue mich riesig.

Habe am 20.01.23 bestellt. Vor 2 Tagen benachrichtgung, dass Lieferung zwischen 10.-14.02 erfolgt. Gestern auf Amazon gesehen, dass neue Bestellung sofort lieferbar ist. Ich habe ursprüngliche Bestellung storniert und neu bestellt. Jetzt bekomme ich ihn morgen.!!! Ist schon versandt. Schon eigenartig. Aber ich freue mich riesig.
I also just got the notification that my order is dispatched and now arrives on Sunday.

Back