WiiM Pro is now Roon Ready

Hi everyone,

We have great news to share with you all. As of today, WiiM Pro is Roon Ready certified. Now we are currently preparing the firmware and will be releasing the Roon Ready update to all WiiM Pro owners by 6/30. We'll make a formal announcement in all our channels when the firmware is released on 6/30. We really appreciate your patience throughout the certification process. We want to give you all a heads-up since you have eagerly awaited this update.
Plugging my WIIM back in. 👍

@D1N0
So, all the highly satisfied clients from Roon are dumb money throwers? I am always sceptic for people who want to save my money! The algorithm from Roon is the best on the market. If I play f.e. The Wall in Tidal, Spotify or Qobuz (and I am sure all the others too) this services recommend me Division Bell! Roon is a little bit more sophisticated. I like it and love to pay the fee. For just $ 150 a year its fun.

not for the wiim mini?
No, not for the mini.
Essentially, too few resources in the mini.
It is only mini, after all...

Edit - I'm sure the usual suspects can point you to a thread where this was discussed to death!

Last edited:
exact...
I had forgotten, and had remained on the fact that a possible peq in the mini had been very limited for these reasons..
forget my question...
(will be able, I hope, to resume the path of the improvement of the wiim home "house" which concerns the greatest number..)

I bought one earlier this year on the promise of it being Roon Ready, and have already ordered another one now that Roon Ready is imminent.

I bought one earlier this year on the promise of it being Roon Ready, and have already ordered another one now that Roon Ready is imminent.
in your place I would have waited all the same..
hihi
(especially since it seemed that a revision of the pro is said, in the pipes ... but hey it can be long very long "pipes")
it's funny " human nature"
...:)

Hi, for those who are interested in trying out Roon before the official release date, we can whitelist your device to receive the firmware. Just fill out this form. We know many have been waiting for this for a while, so we wanted to give you early access.

Hi, for those who are interested in trying out Roon before the official release date, we can whitelist your device to receive the firmware. Just fill out this form. We know many have been waiting for this for a while, so we wanted to give you early access.
Nice, I filled out this form for early access 👍

Hi everyone,

We have great news to share with you all. As of today, WiiM Pro is Roon Ready certified. Now we are currently preparing the firmware and will be releasing the Roon Ready update to all WiiM Pro owners by 6/30. We'll make a formal announcement in all our channels when the firmware is released on 6/30. We really appreciate your patience throughout the certification process. We want to give you all a heads-up since you have eagerly awaited this update.
Great news- thank you.

Hello,

I've made the activation request, but still nothing has been activated? How long does it take? Thank you in advance.

Mcvince

Back