WiiM Pro Amazon Listings

Great to hear WiiM Pros are on the way! Hopefully, the other regions will start showing stock soon. Amazon is still working on routing all the stock to its distribution centers. When you get your device would be great to see your setup with WiiM Pro and your impressions as well! Please post it in this section of the forum: https://wiim.community.forum/forums/whats-your-wiim-pro-setup.12/

No sign of even a pre-order at Amazon UK, let alone a ship date. Another result of our isolated non-Europe position in the UK post-Brexit—not the worst example, for sure, but still irritating.
Perhaps if you understood the difference between Europe (continent) and the EU (political grouping) you'd get it sooner. This is getting boring after 7 years.

Perhaps if you understood the difference between Europe (continent) and the EU (political grouping) you'd get it sooner. This is getting boring after 7 years.
Apologies, I meant non-EU. Same argument, though, I think.

the other regions will start showing stock soon. Amazon is still working on routing all the stock to its distribution centers.

Does Japan include?

Amazon.co.jp is not yet available for WiiM pro reservations. Also, WiiM mini is no longer in stock.

Will the Pro be shipped to the FBA warehouse with the mini?

Apologies, I meant non-EU. Same argument, though, I think.
Not really, and not relevant. There's people in this thread from other EU countries also complaining why they have to wait when some countiries already have them. It's down to when Wiim can get them to the individual countries, not Brexit.

If you want one now, just go on Amazon - the US store will get one to you in a few days with pretty reasonable postage and import charges (VAT) dealt with automatically. The EU Amazon stores are the same - only difference post Brexit is instead of (say) paying German VAT and postage, they'll charge you UK VAT and postage (a win i'd say as UK get the tax, not Germany).

I'm waiting on Roon Ready to get one, they look pretty awesome though if you use other streaming services.

Exactly, doodoo, it's down to when Wiim can get them to the individual countries.

I'm happy to wait; just speculating on why.

And I'm keen for LMS to be integrated—that will be a game-changer for me.

Below are links to the Amazon listings for WiiM Pro.

WiiM Pros Listings by Amazon Marketplace and availability

• Japan (TBD)

What does it mean?
Is it possible that we will not sell it in Japan?

I've been waiting for this since last year.
If I buy on Amazon US, can I use it in Japan?

• Japan (TBD)

What does it mean?
Is it possible that we will not sell it in Japan?

I've been waiting for this since last year.
If I buy on Amazon US, can I use it in Japan?
It only needs a 5v/2A usb power supply so I can’t think of a reason that you couldn’t use it anywhere…

It only needs a 5v/2A usb power supply so I can’t think of a reason that you couldn’t use it anywhere…
Only certified radio devices can be used in the Japan. Does PRO have this mark?

Giteki_new.jpg

My package from Amazon.de arrived today, unfortunately with the wrong item.
Hope you have more luck 😁

No, I don’t see that on the device. Perhaps it needs to go thru a separate certification procedure…
Thank you for reviewing your WiiM pro.

In Japan, it is illegal to use a wireless device that does not have this indication. The mini sold on Japan has an indication.

However, if there is no clear response from WiiM support, I will consider buying pro in the US (assuming I don't use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth).

Anyway, thank you so much.

Mein Pro ist gekommen. Angeschlossen und installiert in 10 Minuten. Mein erster Eindruck: Klasse. Betrieben wird er über den internen DAC. Glaube nicht, dass ich etwas anderes brauche.
Freunde, freut Euch auf Euere Geräte. Macht Spaß

Mein Pro ist gekommen. Angeschlossen und installiert in 10 Minuten. Mein erster Eindruck: Klasse. Betrieben wird er über den internen DAC. Glaube nicht, dass ich etwas anderes brauche.
Freunde, freut Euch auf Euere Geräte. Macht Spaß

Got mine today. Yeah about 10 minutes. I plugged it in with an Ethernet cable and connected with coax to my Tact digital amp. App found the device. Firmware update. Opened the Spotify app and choose the WiiM. Music 😀
I don't hear any difference, so it looks like the digital out is bit perfect...all good.

Any update on U.K. availability? Not everyone is happy with ordering from the USA (mainly around potential returns) so some idea of when Amazon U.K. will have it in stock would be good :)

Back