What's your setup/configuration look like?

As my setup consists of a DAC and pro studio monitor on either side of my desk, I listen to music while on my computer, always. The DAC auto-switches inputs from the PC (Chromebox) and the WiiM Pro.

Given that there are lots of small HDMI displays available on Amazon for as little as $25, I thought I’d try one as a secondary screen for my PC, and just drag a WiiM monitor app over to it.
Hello,
Could you please explain what is the "WiiM monitor app"?
Thank you

Do

Confused. Do you look at it, listen to it, or pilot it? :)
If this system really would be mine I would reserve at least three times one hour a day to adore it! So I'd look at it, listen to it and most likely fly to one or another HiFi heaven 😉😂

Can I ask where you got the rack from? Thanks
Hi @delage it's a couple, few, of these https://www.electromod.co.uk/topping-stand I have them around the house for different systems and this one has multiple tiers. I took the top tier from each of the other 3 and added them onto this one. Be careful if going this high to have a good base and low centre of gravity 😉

Last edited:
You know you can take the plastic film off your Mini, don’t you? I’m sure there’ll be someone out there who will claim it sounds better without it 🤣🤣
Also, if put on a Nikola Tesla picture, harmonics and sound stage will widely spread..

Nothing to add except that I really enjoy looking at the myriad of set-ups here. So cool! I should contribute too but I am just a procrastinator prince. :oops:

Following a "boomeristic" impulse, I just added this amp, a Nad 3050LE, mainly for Dirac and sub management, D class and depth measure less than 36cm...
I was thinking to keep using WiiM mini, since its software seems better than Bluos.
1000014338.jpgJust right now, Bluos finally added Tidal connect hi-res support, I will check how functional wiil be.

Back