WiiM Amp

I think this is going to be huge, looks amazing. Looks to be unrivalled in terms of value for money and I'm pretty confident that when it's on the test bench it will back up the quoted figures, or even surpass them.

It seems that you can set a different EQ for each input.
And there is a low pass for the subwoofer, but can you do a high pass for the main speakers?
Hi Wiimer, Team

I wanted to share a fantastic feature of our latest audio system: Individualized EQ Settings for Each Input! This means you can now tailor the sound quality specifically for each of your devices. Imagine having a unique EQ setting for your TV, creating an immersive movie-watching experience. Then, switch to your turntable, with an EQ finely tuned for vinyl's warm, nostalgic tones. And for your digital music library? Set an EQ that brings out the best in your favorite tracks.

We've also integrated a high-pass filter for the main speakers, activated when you use a subwoofer. This feature ensures that your main speakers focus on delivering crisp mid and high frequencies, while the subwoofer handles the deep bass. The result? A cleaner, more dynamic sound across the entire audio spectrum.

Thank you!

Hi,
Just wondering if this has a L/R balance control? I run my WiiM Mini through a DSP currently mainly for that ability. It’s pretty much mandatory for my outdoor speaker setup.

Thanks.
Hi Dirtmal,

The L/R balance control will be available for all the WiiM devices including Mini, Pro, Pro Plus, and Amp by the end of Nov. Please stay tuned!

Hi Dirtmal,

The L/R balance control will be available for all the WiiM devices including Mini, Pro, Pro Plus, and Amp by the end of Nov. Please stay tuned!
Thanks. This allows me to replace 3 devices with one. Makes the Amp a no brainer purchase for me.

Hi Wiimer, Team

I wanted to share a fantastic feature of our latest audio system: Individualized EQ Settings for Each Input! This means you can now tailor the sound quality specifically for each of your devices. Imagine having a unique EQ setting for your TV, creating an immersive movie-watching experience. Then, switch to your turntable, with an EQ finely tuned for vinyl's warm, nostalgic tones. And for your digital music library? Set an EQ that brings out the best in your favorite tracks.

We've also integrated a high-pass filter for the main speakers, activated when you use a subwoofer. This feature ensures that your main speakers focus on delivering crisp mid and high frequencies, while the subwoofer handles the deep bass. The result? A cleaner, more dynamic sound across the entire audio spectrum.

Thank you!
Hi, @WiiM Support, @WiiM Team.

As always, you guys are doing a great job. 😄👍
And the sound quality will be great too. Maybe it has higher sound quality than many AVRs. WiiM amp will probably be released in Japan in three months. I can't wait. 😂

Thank you, Cheers! 🍻

Hi Wiimer, Team

Thank you!
Will per input eq be available for other devices also? I'd love also that it remembers different volme levels per input. My wifi volume is higher than spdif so if i watched a movie on the tv and then switch to wifi it gets loud

It certainly looks very promising, but some questions remain unanswered: Which ESS Sabre DAC? Will there be a second more powerful amp?

Will per input eq be available for other devices also? I'd love also that it remembers different volme levels per input. My wifi volume is higher than spdif so if i watched a movie on the tv and then switch to wifi it gets loud
if in the first place, the idea of pep per entry is essentially to be able to store various personalized presets... I imagine that it could be for other machines
;-)

It certainly looks very promising, but some questions remain unanswered: Which ESS Sabre DAC? Will there be a second more powerful amp?
for a kind of just modern mini- hifi system - "streaming-no more".. 60w in 8hom "class'd" is already enough it seems to me....

(I just find it a shame that no headphone output , and, a pre-out for a certain possible evolution.... "but what is done... is done"... ;-) )

Last edited:
I look on spec from Amazon and uses ess with no specific of which one but SNR was just 98 similar to the pro TI it used. Could it be that there will be wiim amp plus on the horizon?

If history tell us anything, if you look at the pro there was 2 version regular and premium. The same can be said on this which cater users how much money/budget that they willing to spend and wiim has price for everyone budget.

Back