WiiM Pro Plus, new firmware, DAC Digital Filter Type

BadMan

Major Contributor
Hello, my Pro+ got a new firmware update with the selection of 6 digital filters, can some explain me the differences between them?
Thanks

great, is something like this planning for pro as well?

first thing, try it on...

Witam, mój Pro+ zawiera nowe gniazdo sprzętowego z wyborem 6 gniazd. Czy ktoś może mieć różnicę między nimi?
Dzięki

Witam, mój Pro+ otrzymał nową aktualizację oprogramowania sprzętowego z możliwością wyboru 6 filtrów cyfrowych. Czy ktoś może mi wyjaśnić różnice między nimi?
Dzięki
Zaktualizowałem mój Wiim Pro Plus i nigdzie nie widzę tych filtrów.. :/

Hello, my Pro+ got a new firmware update with the selection of 6 digital filters, can some explain me the differences between them?
Thanks

someone tested these various filters and came to a conclusion what he likes ?

I haven’t tried them yet and tbh find it difficult at times to hear any nuances when doing quick comparisons. I much prefer letting a setting run for a while over a reasonable listening session - if I don’t like the change, it tends to present itself to me as tiring or uninteresting after a period of time. I often find it hard to put it into words other than that.

I haven’t tried them yet and tbh find it difficult at times to hear any nuances when doing quick comparisons. I much prefer letting a setting run for a while over a reasonable listening session - if I don’t like the change, it tends to present itself to me as tiring or uninteresting after a period of time. I often find it hard to put it into words other than that.
so you have the default filter setting?

since the updates etc see the modification made on the non beta (software I imagine , not hardware(?) )..
will be good to see if "defaut filter" corresponds to that of the beta version tested by onlyoneme....
which by default is announced in wiim home now that the choices are available?

The one which appears BEFORE you get your fingers on the item for the first time?

I have no doubt that our onelyoneme will not be long with a few measurements according to the filters used... multitone ,or genre imd smtp ccif .. and thd-thd+n vs frequency etc.. will be interesting ....
;-)

Last edited:
I have no doubt that our onelyoneme will not be long with a few measurements according to the filters used... multitone ,or genre imd smtp ccif .. and thd-thd+n vs frequency etc.. will be interesting ....
;-)
sorry but I am only listening to music, measurements are best with ears, sorry😊

sorry but I am only listening to music, measurements are best with ears, sorry😊
ah..what a funny idea..:rolleyes:
.are you sure that music is not just an excuse to tinker, buy, sell hi-fi gear or even participate in a forum?:cool:

Back