Beta Test: Room Correction for WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp

WiiM Team

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

We're looking for WiiM owners of WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp who are interested in beta testing the Room Correction feature we hope to roll out.

If you're interested, please provide your information below in the form, and we'll OTA the beta firmware when it's available.

Beta Test: Room Correction for WiiM Pro, Pro Plus, Amp

Please note that the Room Correction feature will first be rolled out to the Amp, Pro/Pro Plus products.

WiiM Mini is TBD as we test to see if it could support the Room Correction feature.

Best,
WiiM Team

Awesome. Is there some documentation available how this feature will work? Specifically in terms of microphone measurement etc.

Nice! I think I’ll wait until it’s rolled out properly but definitely looking forward to this! Obviously this depends on a lot of factors but any idea when this will be rolled out to the masses?

I don’t know, but maybe a month to six weeks? Say a week or so before the firmware is made available, then two or three weeks of testing and bug fixing, then a week to incorporate it into the public release firmware?

I don’t know, but maybe a month to six weeks? Say a week or so before the firmware is made available, then two or three weeks of testing and bug fixing, then a week to incorporate it into the public release firmware?
I remember it took almost a month for the AirPlay transmit beta test to start. I hope this time it will come soon. I'm very free this weekend. 🤤

I remember it took almost a month for the AirPlay transmit beta test to start. I hope this time it will come soon. I'm very free this weekend. 🤤
when you get the firmware, take a picture what’s the setting look like.

Back