WiiM Wake-Up Light Beta Test Users

We're getting ready to launch another WiiM product - WiiM Wake-up Light. It's an all-in-one device - an alarm clock, sound machine, sunrise/sunset light, and a smart speaker with streaming content. If that piques your interest, please read on. 😊

We're looking for Beta Test Users located in the US. Please complete the form below if you're interested in beta testing our WiiM Wake-up Light by testing the features and reporting issues/bugs. We will only be selecting 10 users. Once selected, we will email you directly with more info.

Sign-up form

For those selected, we ask you to keep information about the product to yourself as we iron out the bugs and issues.

Regarding the official launch date, we're looking at June on Amazon.com (US) market.

Thanks!
WiiM

Last edited:
I'm not interested, but even if I was I couldn't use it.
I, as a retired, get up around 6am / 6.30am, my wife and the dog at 9 am.
So, how could I use it? ;) 😂😂😂

I am in the UK and the wake up light is something I would 100% purchase.

Wiim Mini / Pro for me I need the SMB implementation as I don’t run a DLNA NAS.

Last edited:
I am in the UK and the wake up light is something I would 100% purchase.

Wiim Mini / Pro for me I need the SMB implementation as I don’t run a DLNA NAS.
If you use something like bubbleupnp on android, instead of the wiim hime app, that supports SMB.

Installing a media server on something like a rpi 4 is a much better option as smb browsing typically just offers a folder viewer, but there was someone using MusicStreamer on these boards a week or two ago that seemed like it indexed the smb share so that you have a much richer browsing experience. I'm on Android so have no experience with it.

EDIT: From the Night Light overview page it's not obvious whether it supports UPnP or airplay, so your options might be limited.

Last edited:
Back