10 PEQ Beta test (Bug Report)

My memory is fuzzy, but I was pretty sure that Mini was considering an 8-10 band PEQ without RC. It remains to be seen whether that will come to fruition.

Yes that’s what I was thinking of.

I was just wondering if it’d appeared in this beta.

Hi,

To streamline the feedback we're rolling out a feedback platform, that we'd like our testers to submit feedback through.

For those who are beta testing the Room Correction feature, please select "Beta: 10-Band PEQ" and create an account through this platform. Our team will review the feedback sent through this platform.

WiiM Testing & Feedback Community

If you would like to join as a beta tester, please sign in, and we'll send you the beta firmware.

The goal is eventually moving all our feedback-related submissions through this Centercode platform. We're still tweaking the platform so thanks for your patience.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you!
WiiM Team

Hi,

To streamline the feedback we're rolling out a feedback platform, that we'd like our testers to submit feedback through.

For those who are beta testing the Room Correction feature, please select "Beta: 10-Band PEQ" and create an account through this platform. Our team will review the feedback sent through this platform.

WiiM Testing & Feedback Community

If you would like to join as a beta tester, please sign in, and we'll send you the beta firmware.

The goal is eventually moving all our feedback-related submissions through this Centercode platform. We're still tweaking the platform so thanks for your patience.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you!
WiiM Team
Hi, @WiiM Team.

I have one question.
When registering a my WiiM device, there is a "Name of my WiiM device" item. Should I enter the name set in the device info here?

Thank you. 🤗

Back