WiiM Amp

You've certainly read what I wrote 😉 It is only my way to look and of course there are amps like yours! But as you know, they really good ones are not cheap!
I know, we’ve discussed this before I’m sure :) It was more a rejoindre to the quoted comment. Greetings on this cold and misty morning…

Is it akm like the one on pro plus? I read about sub out it has adjustable from 30 to 200 which I probably sent the bass on sub and mid and high to Polk legend. This allow the Polk produce just mid and high.

Hi Team,

You can find more information and the specs for the upcoming WiiM Amp here. We are thrilled to release WiiM's first-ever amplifier product. Cheers!
One of the presentation mentioned about second version wiim amp rated 100 watt at 8 ohms? So is there 2 version of wiim amp?

Reactions: DRC
Is it akm like the one on pro plus? I read about sub out it has adjustable from 30 to 200 which I probably sent the bass on sub and mid and high to Polk legend. This allow the Polk produce just mid and high.
ESS Sabre DAC as shown on the marketing picture.

eight-ess.webp

It seems that you can set a different EQ for each input.
And there is a low pass for the subwoofer, but can you do a high pass for the main speakers?

Hi Team,

You can find more information and the specs for the upcoming WiiM Amp here. We are thrilled to release WiiM's first-ever amplifier product. Cheers!
Great work. Looking forward to trying it out.

What's the timeline for bringing the more powerful version of the amp to market?

Hi Team,

Congrats. Very exciting.

No mention of Roon Ready yet, but that's appropriate since I imagine certification is a half-dozen or so months out.

You will really have to be very careful with this type of non-insulated HP connectors and so close to each other...
:oops:

Hi,
Just wondering if this has a L/R balance control? I run my WiiM Mini through a DSP currently mainly for that ability. It’s pretty much mandatory for my outdoor speaker setup.

Thanks.

You mean speaker ones? I think I've seen them insulated on early images.

true but know

not
Thread 'WiiM Amp' https://forum.wiimhome.com/threads/wiim-amp.1322/
1699651588362.png

Last edited:
Back